PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just love some people! F*CKING B*STARDS!!

g1nger1
07-24-2011, 03:47 PM
Bazza and I were lucky enough to find a boosting session of KoTH on GoW2 and everything was going fine ;thumbs up;

We'd racked up shed loads of points (doing the Hokey Cokey!) and were on for a good XP boost when..........

.....some b*stard booted us out of the game! What a bunch of c*nts! :shock:

Sorry, I don't like to swear but it just annoys me to point of wanting to put my fist thru the TV screen - thankfully I didn't! :52:

Lurgilurg
07-24-2011, 03:53 PM
meeh! that's harsh. I've been looking for a group today but been hesitant because of something like this happening. If you can get some people on here together to do it I'd jump in and help you out

After8mintz
07-24-2011, 05:24 PM
Oh dear you should have said, i know a few people who could help you, and Bazza, as i need to get to 100

msross
07-24-2011, 05:33 PM
aye, even if its just involves me making up numbers, I could have just stood around making up the numbers.

BAZZA SNIKROT
07-24-2011, 06:06 PM
its the only way to get the boost to get to lvl100.
i know most people want to play horde when the big 21x xp weekends are on but they are a total waste of time. too much effort for very little when you get to the sharp end.

i played from lvl 50 to 60 last time that it was on and it took me 6 hours playing horde.

with GOW3 coming soon , you have to ask the question of how many more of these weekends are there going to be? not many.
if you want the horde cheevos you can get them anytime.

if they do another weekend a proper boost will have to be organised. ok some people may have to have a spare controller to make up the numbers but thats fine.

as g1nger1 said earlier we had a massive score going into the last round 30k + and the host terminated the connection this was after they had said it was going to be a boosting game. seems like they wanted our help and then ####ed us over!!!!

Captain Animal
07-24-2011, 07:00 PM
People are such dicks sometimes. Well, a lot of the time. I think you should have to have a license to be allowed out in public or on the internet. The test should be theory and practical and if you fail you have to go and live with all the other douchebags in Kent.

After8mintz
07-25-2011, 10:05 AM
That is why you need the xbox friends GOW2 team to do the boosting sessions then that way we can all get it done the KOTH sessions

BlackKnight616
07-25-2011, 11:40 AM
I'll be up for some king of the hill boosting if we are thinking about getting something set up.

Failed
07-25-2011, 11:42 AM
I would help with boosting, i'm not too bothered about my wings but i would happily boost for a couple of hours to help friends. Is the xp event still on?? we could do it tonight. ..... bleh!!! BC2 night isn't it ... nvm

billybob
08-13-2011, 07:04 PM
I am up for this if we can get a team together, I have some mates also who will be down for this.

KATAKL1ZM
08-14-2011, 09:25 AM
Got my wings but happy to make numbers up if it helps!

billybob
08-14-2011, 02:56 PM
I am also ready whenever a KOTH boosting session will be setup. I still don't know how thing work here. In True Achievements they kind of set up sessions and have people joining.

g1nger1
09-19-2011, 07:31 PM
Well guess what?!?!

There I was playing GoW2 this afternoon - working well with a group who all needed that extra push to finally reach LVL100 and they eventually got there - well done I hear you say?

Well I thought exactly the same until they decided (now that they had all the points they needed) lets kill everyone off and finish the game instead of the opposition getting there points! :shock:

And to rub it in - back in the lobby they were laughing about it :grr:

Now I don't know if they knew that they weren't in a party chat but i decided to thank them for the sportsmanship and responce was "Don't think he was happy, what a c*nt!"

Charming - I put them all on the bad list!

But still......... just annoys me! :52:

msross
09-19-2011, 07:46 PM
Name and shame em.

After8mintz
09-19-2011, 11:13 PM
Well guess what?!?!

There I was playing GoW2 this afternoon - working well with a group who all needed that extra push to finally reach LVL100 and they eventually got there - well done I hear you say?

Well I thought exactly the same until they decided (now that they had all the points they needed) lets kill everyone off and finish the game instead of the opposition getting there points! :shock:

And to rub it in - back in the lobby they were laughing about it :grr:

Now I don't know if they knew that they weren't in a party chat but i decided to thank them for the sportsmanship and responce was "Don't think he was happy, what a c*nt!"

Charming - I put them all on the bad list!

But still......... just annoys me! :52:

Some people are not good, but i didnt have that problem, but you were unlucky to be with a bunch of idiots, there are some good people out there

g1nger1
09-20-2011, 02:28 PM
Name and shame em.

I wish I could but they have dropped off my list of those i've played! :grr:

Thankfully none were from here and I know nobody would do such a thing either ;thumbs up;

After8mintz
09-20-2011, 03:44 PM
I wish I could but they have dropped off my list of those i've played! :grr:

Thankfully none were from here and I know nobody would do such a thing either ;thumbs up;

Viva La Xbox Friends