PDA

View Full Version : Home & Away Achievement

msross
01-27-2011, 09:50 PM
Yay me! This just unlocked!

For those that dont know, this achievement requires winning in every stadia in the game... but is a little bit glitchy..

This unlocked for me on what is essentially my 2nd time through of playing in every stadium.. (its because only 1 stadium didnt get counted as a win)

There is a good secret on how to easy complete this without having to play every game (at 4 minutes per half, its 5 odd hours required of 'on the pitch' action..)

Keep a record of which stadia is in the game, & only count the game as 'won' when you play offline. .
I played as a 'Be a Pro:Goalkeeper' for every match.. Liverpool Vs Crap Town.
The reason being, once the game kicks off, Crap town cannot attack so you can do other things for each half and only need to restart the 2nd half & select a new game.

Go through the stadium in order..
If you do not win within the normal 90 minutes, it is NOT counted as a win! - replay the match!

Make sure your controller does not disconnect as this will cause the game to block your win from being counted!.

Being sent off is ambiguous if it is counted or not.. easiest method : DO NOT GET SENT OFF! (how ironic :lol:)

now, the good news : these games count towards the achievement 'Play 500 matches with the pro!'

Good luck getting the achievement.. its 50 well earnt points!

BTW, pay extra care in the S groups.. theres a lot of almost the same 'Stadio.....' - make sure you select the correct ones!.
(for me, the missing stadia was 'Stadio Olimpico')

After8mintz
01-27-2011, 11:30 PM
I am currently only 19 stadium to go til i get 50gs what i did was write the list and tick them off as i go along but i will watch with the stadium that is almost the same

loutzee
01-28-2011, 06:59 AM
And there was much rejoicing at the Msross stadium,Well done that sounds like a tricky one to get:banana:

After8mintz
01-28-2011, 09:40 AM
Well there is also Mintydome to play in as well

Stupendous82
01-28-2011, 10:29 AM
nice one, i managed to get this and was chuffed when it pinged up. when getting the keeper accomplishments, i just put my pro in as the goalkeeper and then played as the whole team kept giving away corners and throw ins etc found my keeper got much more of the action and i didn't have to make the saves cpu would do it for me. i have just moved it up to legendary, bugger me the cpu closes you down quickly. unrealistic as hell, the stamina is shocking.

After8mintz
01-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Yes i agree with u there Stu, they have made it a tad harder in FIFA 11 compared to FIFA 10, but goalkeeper be a pro season is easy achievements to get purely coz it doesnt matter if u win or lose, but on Semi-Pro it can be tough but doing it on Legendary i am not sure if i could ever cope with it