PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea for FIFA 11

After8mintz
01-14-2011, 04:01 PM
I had an idea, why not have a league for FIFA 11 purely to play Head to Head Ranked Matches against each other, which will help us all get the 100 Head to Head Ranked Matches Achievements, also there is more chance of getting it coz u know noone is going to quit out

Is this a good idea, and will it work?

bolty666
01-14-2011, 05:03 PM
it is a brilliant idea however the leagues seem to die a death on here for some reason we could give it another go if evryone else is up for it;thumbs up;

After8mintz
01-14-2011, 06:33 PM
Yes but it wouldnt be a proper league, it would be purely to help people get the 100 head to head ranked matches achievements, u would be amaze how many people quit out of games

Are You EXPd
01-14-2011, 07:07 PM
maybe a weekly night for doing it like we have with other games, where a group of us all go on and play each other repeatedly for a few hours. i would be up for it.

the reason the leagues dont really work is that some people are on a lot and get their games done with the other people who are on a lot really quickly, so the people who arent on a lot (through no fault of their own, im not blaming them) end up with hundreds of matches to play which they cant really find the time for, and those who are on all the time run out of matches to play, and get bored and drift off to other things.

not actually having a league structure and just getting together for games is definately the way forward, that way say me and minty could play each other 20 times, where i might only play bolty once, and it doesnt matter.