PDA

View Full Version : A big howdy to xboxfriends

SpiderStrings
01-03-2010, 09:38 AM
Howdy all

Have just bought a shiny xbox 360 over xmas having lost much of my spare time over the last three years to the evil galactic empire that is Blizzard and WoW.

Used to play mainly consoles including ye olde xbox, dreamcast (mouse mania!) and a few others.

Picked up with Halo 3 since seemed a good place to start (completed the other two on legendary).

Also have MW2 and dipped my toe into the multiplayer there.

I know halo is getting on a bit now but would love to team up for co-op on either of these or, indeed, to be the bottom of the rankings on pvp.

In my late thirties, married and father of two and started playing guitar (badly). Ping me an invite! (SpiderStrings) :wink:

After8mintz
01-03-2010, 10:24 AM
Howdy all

Have just bought a shiny xbox 360 over xmas having lost much of my spare time over the last three years to the evil galactic empire that is Blizzard and WoW.

Used to play mainly consoles including ye olde xbox, dreamcast (mouse mania!) and a few others.

Picked up with Halo 3 since seemed a good place to start (completed the other two on legendary).

I know halo is getting on a bit now but would love to team up for co-op on either of these or, indeed, to be the bottom of the rankings on pvp.

In my late thirties, married and father of two and started playing guitar (badly). Ping me an invite! (SpiderStrings) :wink:

hello there After8mintz here, my name is Paul, i am 39, i been on xbox live for 3 years on 360 and a year on old xbox, Halo 3 is a good game but i been playing a bit of Halo 3 ODST which is good too, MW2 is very popular on here or was before christmas, there is still some people playing, i will send u a fr

scoobyslippers
01-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Hi there send me a FR - love Halo & MW2 myself and up for the multiplayer bit of ODST if anyone fancies it (cant remember the name - like Horde from GoW2 but better)!

PS 43 yrs old, three kids plus one due any second now!!!

After8mintz
01-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Hi there send me a FR - love Halo & MW2 myself and up for the multiplayer bit of ODST if anyone fancies it (cant remember the name - like Horde from GoW2 but better)!

Firefight mode wow i found someone who like to do that on odst, i been trying to find someone

scoobyslippers
01-03-2010, 06:12 PM
I'm yer man for that Mintz! I'm usually on at 9pm most evenings so give us a shout if u fancy a bash :-)

After8mintz
01-03-2010, 06:15 PM
I'm yer man for that Mintz! I'm usually on at 9pm most evenings so give us a shout if u fancy a bash :-)

Wicked i will have to add u first tho

beaker smiles
01-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Feel free to send me an FR. I'll play anything, Halo 3, ODST, MW2. If you see me give me a shout.

Bullseye Bayley
01-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Heya bud and welcome, ive just swallowed hard and canceled my subscription to wow aswell taking too much of my life up!

im online most nights add me for a game of mw2 and halo ;)

SpiderStrings
01-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Thanks All

Have sent you all FR's. Will try and add my gamer-tag not sure how :oops:

Hope to catch you on live soon;thumbs up;

loutzee
01-06-2010, 07:10 AM

I'm 41 with 5 kids I think I win.

Hello spiderstrings that would be a
great name for a guitar play.

Reykaster
01-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Ah a fellow ex WOW addict!! :) Feel free to send me a FR!!

chrisdude69
01-06-2010, 03:22 PM
welcome to the family m8. Throw over an FR and if u want a game gve me a shout. I ainly play MW2, Fifa 10, Burnout Paradise or Grid.

SpiderStrings
01-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Nice nice my friends list is building already. Been practicing a bit of mw2 free for all but would be good to get into the team play.

tcg joey
01-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Hello mate apologies for being late to the party welcome to our lovely little community stay away from the dip and ChrisDude he's a cock. :o Check out the below thread mate

http://www.xboxfriends.co.uk/general-chat/3806-midget-thread.html

SarcasticWeasel
01-06-2010, 07:56 PM
See you on halo and MW2 sometime - send me a FR

SarcasticWeasel
01-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Howdy all

welcome aboard - also playing mw2 and halo. 42 and 4 kids and i can't play guitar either. i will send FR

SarcasticWeasel
01-07-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm 41 with 5 kids I think I win.

Hello spiderstrings that would be a
great name for a guitar play.

middle for diddle - 42 and 4 kids. I will send you both FR's - I guess using xbox as birth control doesn't work then!