Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FIFA Ultimate Team Discussion & Squad Show Off

Share/Bookmark

FIFA Ultimate Team Discussion & Squad Show Off

I hope everyoneís enjoying the new FIFA so far.

Iíve got my first Ultimate Team of the year set up and almost ready to go, due to a shortage of cash Iíve had to skimp on a few positions (notably central defence) but this should be a fairly solid team which should be able to defeat the majority of teams I come up against, even ones with more fashionable and expensive players in.

SERVER | EA SPORTS Football

The team is primarily build to defend deep and in numbers, the two CDMís should be constantly blocking potential long shots and chasing down threats while the back 4 handle any runners. The front two is pure pace and Emenke is a 94 strength beast who will not be knocked off the ball by any defenders out there and will serve as a battering ram through defences and to hold up play nicely, Welliton is a long term FIFA favourite of mine offering great pace and excellent finishing for a relatively low price.

This front two for me should be more effective than any more expensive players like Rooney or Aguero and cost a fraction of the price.

Iíve gone for a Brazilian flavour because they are so numerous that the costs can be kept down and the squad will be easily upgradable as soon as I start raking in the big bucks.

The entire team has cost me about 18K to assemble and that includes 9K spent on Welliton.
    "Beef? I am lacking in beef. Fawful is beefless." - Fawful

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Lurgilurg
    how do you go about getting your points? play loads of games or do you buy the packs?

Trading, I missed out on two weeks of trading due to being away, the market opens early online to people who played last year.

I managed to build up about 20K within a day from my free starter packs, returning player packs and special edition packs and a bit of trading then build that team above. Frankly playing matches will make you break even just about when you take into account all the contract cards you have to buy so unless you trade or win a lot of tournaments then making money is hard.

By the end of last season I built up more than 400,000 coins and sold the lot off before selling the game (a net profit for the year lol), you can buy coins off eBay but it’s expensive early on (about £20 for 100,000 coins, drops to about £10 per 100,000 in a couple of months).

It’s either that or buy packs for MSP’s and that is frankly a fools game, some people get “pack luck” and land on a Messi or Ronaldo but mostly it’s a massive waste of money.

View GamerTag

Gamertag: whitecab1
    2 pacey front men BK, doesn't sound like you.......Oh wait, it's exactly like you;)

Quote Originally Posted by whitecab1 View Post
    2 pacey front men BK, doesn't sound like you.......Oh wait, it's exactly like you;)
    I’ll give you all an insight into my secret Ultimate Team strategy:

Put the fastest possible players in every position.

View GamerTag

ZEE GERMANS ARE COMING!

just finished putting my team together, teams ready to start the season now and start bringing in some of that coin!

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-u...6jMarGiiGF:360
    Last edited by Lurgilurg; 10-04-2012 at 05:42 PM.

You need to click "Share" when on your squad in the web-app to get a link to your team mate.

View GamerTag

I did and I pasted what link was given into the post, no idea what has happened. just gives me that link to post on twitter and Facebook

Web apps, squads, active squad and then the share button and then it takes me to the share link page and the link i was given i posted above. is there anything i need to do to the link before posting?
    Last edited by Lurgilurg; 10-04-2012 at 05:24 PM.

I've redone my team to feature a better defense and additional width, 3 CB's and 2 CDM's.

Come at me bro... lol.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-u...DJQFFpsm0u:360

For Shafted, all my squads. Past and present: FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Squad Builder and Database | Futhead