Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FIFA Ultimate Team Discussion & Squad Show Off

Share/Bookmark
    t035t3r Guest
    Swinton FC FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Squad | Futhead
    this is my current fifa 11
    I dont have the updated ivonavic at RB, its the normal 82 version, soz bout that
    Last edited by t035t3r; 11-06-2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: wrong info

Balotelli, someone know which players are overpowered in FIFA 13…

Lavezzi & Sanchez on 4 & 5 chem though… Yuck. My OCD is tingling.

My current teams -

Brazil/RPL: Emenike Gonna Getya FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Squad by gunnersds | Futhead

Serie A feat. Falcao: Falcao Punch FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Squad by gunnersds | Futhead

BBVA: BBVA Cheap FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Squad by gunnersds | Futhead

I’m a big fan of the 352 if you hadn’t noticed.
    "Beef? I am lacking in beef. Fawful is beefless." - Fawful

For anyone interested. Here’s a few screenshots of my teams.

Brazil:

Serie A:

BBVA:

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Lurgilurg
    bk wondering if you can help me out here, Just bought some points for Ultimate team as I had a few spare and wanted to get back into it and after buying the points, I buy my first pack and before I can see what is in it I get booted out of Ultimate team, It's been 2-3days now and it is still saying error connecting to Ultimate team.

Any ideas?

I can indeed help. UT has been taken offline for now because of some pretty serious hacking that went down.

Basically a group of hackers managed to figure out how to get infinite coins, they kept this to themselves for a time, buying up many of the most coveted players for themselves. Over the weekend they broke ranks and some of them tried to over their trading anomalies by bumping the average prices for many player massively (in most cases bidding 15,000,000 coins on worthless players). Billions of extra coins flooded the market, the unwitting recipients of these "gifts" bought players for hugely inflated prices, the whole market got pretty fucked up in a matter of hours and with things rapidly spiralling out of control EA took the servers offline while they work of fixing this shit-storm.

The banhammer had been given a thorough workout I gather but hackers are sneaky fuckers and have transferred coins and player all over the shop. EA they need to get those coins out of the market and roll it back to it's "pre fucked-up" state or risk a permanent market imbalance and losing a lot of peoples money from buying packs. Will in all likelihood be a couple of days yet while they work on things, it's a fairly big PR disaster and as far as I can tell they really are working double time to get things straightened out. However EA being EA have told the users sweet FA.

View GamerTag

cheers bk!, thought they had took my money and done a runner

UT servers are up again (apparently - I haven't actually looked).

Anyway Lurg if you fancy a match I'm always looking for people to play on UT who won't send me a torrent of abuse after the match.

Here's my latest creation, I'm still in love with 3-5-2, as you can see lol...

Those Norwegians up top are insane!

View GamerTag

Does it really make a difference about the colour of the lines between the players?, mine are all green atm but really struggling to find better players to keep all green unless I pay ridiculous amounts for them

View GamerTag

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-u...bNfSm15AXW:360

My current team, I haven't played it much so only just starting out
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lurgilurg; 12-08-2012 at 09:44 PM.