Thread: EA sports finds a new low...

Share/Bookmark
    View GamerTag

Gamertag: Are You EXPd

EA sports finds a new low...

we all know that very little changes from fifa to fifa each year, but this article shows just how far they will try and con people:

FIFA 13 Wii vs FIFA 12 Wii - The shocking truth | Nintendo Gamer

they've released "FIFA 13" on the wii, and it is the exact fucking same as fifa 12 on the wii. they have hardly even tried to disguise that its the same

View GamerTag

Gamertag: FatterMonkeyboy
    That really is shitty behaviour. I know that the Wii gets much less respect than the 360 and the PS3 but if people are shelling out their hard earned for a new game then they deserve something which at least looks significantly different from the previous version. It's this sort of cynical behaviour which turns casual gamers away from the hobby

View GamerTag

EA sports are completely scumbags.

I know a lot of people bitch about EA as a whole but i feel a lot of that is exaggerated and reactionary. but i truly fucking hate EA sports. multiplayer sports games would be so fun if they just stopped catering to the biggest cunts in the universe. not to mention that the last few games i got from them were broken as fuck online, remember the FIFA 11 fiasco? never finding a game, finding a game and only half the players getting in, button lag, oh button lag, that makes for interesting gameplay. if it wasnt for mongy chops always getting sent off in the quim arena id have chucked the game long before i eventually did

View GamerTag

Gamertag: chrisdude69
    EA are cunts but yet the people of this world still throw money at them.

I vowed never to buy another Fifa ever I am really considering getting Fifa 13. The main reason, no matter how broken the games can be and lack of online consistency playing Fifa with friends is fun.

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Stupendous82
    and that my friend is the point. i don't think i have played a game on the 360 that hasn't got some element that is broken. red dead, la noire, deus ex, fifa, cod, battlefield. they all have bugs they all have bits broken/ bits that can be exploited.

i think gamers are half the problem, lets look at the arrogant shits complaining about the ending of mass effect 3, boo fucking hoo so you didn't like the ending.

i personally think ea get it in the neck a bit - it's cool to hate the market leader in everything. look at the way people diss apple etc.

View GamerTag

Quote Originally Posted by Stupendous82 View Post
    and that my friend is the point. i don't think i have played a game on the 360 that hasn't got some element that is broken. red dead, la noire, deus ex, fifa, cod, battlefield. they all have bugs they all have bits broken/ bits that can be exploited.

i think gamers are half the problem, lets look at the arrogant shits complaining about the ending of mass effect 3, boo fucking hoo so you didn't like the ending.

i personally think ea get it in the neck a bit - it's cool to hate the market leader in everything. look at the way people diss apple etc.
    i agree that all games have bugs and that EA get a rougher time than other companies for the most part, but come on stu, we spent enough time in FIFA 11. that game was fucked beyond belief. it barely worked and when it did work the game just turns into a "whos the biggest cunt" competition.

it is great fun playing fifa with friends, but im not buying another EA sports game. fuck them. maybe PES can make a comeback or something

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Lurgilurg
    found a glitch in the game already, just started my pro season and kept rejecting clubs to go out on loan too and the last loan deal offered me 'Lucas Davies' to transfer to 'Davies' for -1 a week?.. WOOT!? lol

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Outsid3rs
    What was fifa12 like? Did they fix the bugs in fifa11?

Ive not bought nhl13 on release this year, the first time i havent. My main complaint is that they dont fix bugs - they wait until next years installment.

View GamerTag

Gamertag: After8mintz
    EA will always do this because they know that whatever happens people will still buy their games

Answer your question Steve, FIFA 12 alot better than FIFA 11, online is a bit more fairer, and the game runs even better, but FIFA13 i heard there is much to tell from FIFA 12

If you are wondering why i seem calm about the whole thing, is because i am fed up wasting my breath because EA will keep doing this and they dont ever listen to their fans, they are busy counting their money like Scoorge, as it is getting near to Christmas, and they buying their kids Xbox 720 while we are all trying to save enough money to buy one
    Last edited by After8mintz; 09-29-2012 at 10:01 PM.