Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FIFA 13 XboxFriends Club

Share/Bookmark
    View GamerTag

Gamertag: Stupendous82

FIFA 13 XboxFriends Club

Is anybody else thinking about getting FIFA 13. I am really looking forward to it, I will setup a club for us if anybody wants to join, (think BK is going to be late to the party because of Borderlands 2) Clubs looks good this year and this time you can't boost your pro offline, so hopefully - well certainly at the beginning a bit more of a level playing field. FIFA 11 was a good crack when there were a few of us, i remember one night we didn't lose for about 6 games in the mighty Quim Arena! Put your name down if you are interested.

I certainly will be late to the party this year (unless there’s any really good deals going near the time). I played a bit of Clubs on FIFA 12 but it wasn’t particularly fun (like you say people get their Pros maxed out in a couple of weeks offline and you’re left being out-muscled and out-paced in every area). Playing in goal was quite fun though especially if your concentration levels were low.

Then I discovered Ultimate Team and never looked back.

Saying that when you’re playing a few matches and everyone’s having a good time and not charging about headless chicken style it can be brilliant fun.
    "Beef? I am lacking in beef. Fawful is beefless." - Fawful

View GamerTag

Gamertag: After8mintz
    Was a bit disappointed with FIFA 12 Pro Clubs i had noone to play with, i was pretty good on FIFA 10 and 11, most importantly i use to enjoy getting together with all xboxfriends football fans, but FIFA 12 noone had it so ended up with a random Pro Clubs which didnt help me improve, i will not be getting FIFA 13 as i will probably end up alone again, and looking at the FIFA 13 trailer, the changes seems cosmetic compare to FIFA 12

View GamerTag

Gamertag: beaker smiles
    I had 11 and felt burned - which put me off 12. However I have had a year to recover so I would consider getting FIFA 13, especially if there will be a few of us to lark around.

5. I will be getting it and would happily supply you guys with some midfield steel

That is very kind of you, so we’ll play a bit of Pro Clubs (no cheating with OP virtual pros this year so that’s a bonus) and if people are interested in Ultimate Team I’ll happily give out some team building tips and tricks on how to build cheap competitive squads.
    "Beef? I am lacking in beef. Fawful is beefless." - Fawful

7. It is done then, Luke Archbold is to be your Hatchet man Sir Black

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Outsid3rs
    If you build it they will come.

A small core of 3 or 4 will be enough - once you post on the EA forums mentioning that you dont need to be a pr0 uber player to join then people will sign up.

i'm interested

View GamerTag

Gamertag: prewski
    Thinking of coming out of retirement/banishment to provide my left sided genius like in 11!