Thread: Fifa 12 euro 2012 dlc

Share/Bookmark
    View GamerTag

Gamertag: Stupendous82

Fifa 12 euro 2012 dlc

Well I know it hasn't received great reviews but I did download the Euro 2012 dlc. I have always enjoyed playing with international teams and i am loving the online H2H cup. the only issue i have is i can't win the bloody thing. You have to win 6 games in a row( you can afford to lose one if it is the group stage). Now I'm not a bad player, have played 50 games and won well over half, twice now i have got to the final easily with england and lost 4-0 in both and got beat 5-1 in the final playing as netherlands. i'm determined to win this thing!!!!!

View GamerTag

Gamertag: After8mintz
    When you play head to head cup is that with human player or is it like FUT where you have to win the tournament?

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Stupendous82
    there is the option of both one against the computer which is easy but the h2h one is against other people online, that is the one i am determined to win. going to try again with the dutch tonight robben is a beast!

I can only comment on how Ultimate Team plays but I find that 5-2-1-2, ultra defensive and counter-attack wins me the most trophies.

Modify player work rates and base positions if you feel the need.

5-0-5 is certainly an effective custom formation to use. And use the fastest players you can deploy.
    "Beef? I am lacking in beef. Fawful is beefless." - Fawful

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Msross
    Not that I can assist with it, but is it possible to do the same 'forced matchmaking' with the settings, & then have 2 people use those settings to find just each other?

View GamerTag

FIFA 12 has been ordered but will play thru the normal game, then get the Euro 12 dlc in a couple of weeks time

View GamerTag

Really enjoying both FIFA 12 and Euro 2012, it is even better than FIFA 10 and FIFA 11, as it is more challeging the games, where you have to build up your play as the defence are tougher this time round