Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIFA 12 : First details get released!

Share/Bookmark
    View GamerTag

Gamertag: Msross

FIFA 12 : First details get released!

The first image for Fifa 12 has been released :

Its kaka (the player, not my thoughts on fifa 11), in what Im presuming is a sort of renderd mode and not the ingame graphics..

In other Fifa 12 news :
    The Line Producer (I think he draws lines for a living) for FIFA 12 said
    revolutionary year for FIFA... especially in the gameplay department.
    He didn't expand on this, so excuse me if I continue to call bullshit on improving gameplay on this steaming turd of a franchise.

Whilst EA wont listen to players of the games, what things could they improve on FIFA10/11/2010WorldSlug series for fifa 12?
    Second guess additions before theyre publically released!

The person who makes the most bizarre idea & which gets included in the game (before its publicly stated by EA will get a cake or something delivered in the post )

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Are You EXPd
    ive got an idea, change absolutely nothing about the game bar shifting the balance from curled shots back to chip shots, and change the menu system so that stuff is hidden in really obscure places that will take everyone a week to find.

oh and make sure you can quit out of head to head matches, otherwise I'll lose and wheres the fun in losing?

also make it so that you can make a virtual pro who can fly, turn invisible, have a glow in the dark afro that takes up the whole screen and can score from anywhere with the power of his mind alone (although you only need to press X on the controller).

and more skill moves and dickhead celebrations to top it off

View GamerTag

Gamertag: After8mintz
    To be honest i say this every year since FIFA 10 i cant see any different to the football, sure they make differences, but one thing i would like to change it the overpowerness of people with small people running around like speed of lightening and why a pressure button being overpowered too, but graphically game cant get any better FIFA 11 was better than FIFA 10 but they both had good graphics

View GamerTag

Gamertag: beaker smiles
    I'm reckoning EA should go retro .................. so we're talking 8 bit graphics using the full pallet of 16 colours. They should also take a few more servers off line so we get that 80's dial-up feel with plenty of lag.

Or for really radical they could turn FIFA 12 into a text based football RPG.

>Kick ball at goal
    /Kick ball at goal is not a valid command
    >Attempt to score
    /Attempt to score is not a valid command
    >Jump
    /Mr Reynolds the referee disallows your jump because you are offside
    >Kick referee
    /Kick referee is not a valid command

Hours of enjoyment

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Lurgilurg
    i think they should provide lil bags in the case with the game so i can throw up in it

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Outsid3rs
    Sounds like NHL still pisses on FIFA from a height then.

Shame nobody plays it though

Never played a hockey game since NHL 05, it always annoyed me as it was too hard to score and I debt understand the over complicated rules.

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Are You EXPd
    i have that 3v3 hockey game and im fucking terrible at it. tbh its only a matter of time until every single one of EA sport's franchises get tired and fucking rubbish.

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Outsid3rs
    the rules are easy and the game just takes a bit of practice. Best sports game out there, fast and violent. Can't beat it imo.

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Msross
    Think the lack of Hockey support is more to do with the low following of Hockey over here (both Ice & grass/court) - Its not something that will alter either.. Perhaps if Sky (of BBC or someone) decided to start showing games then it might, but until then, it'll remain purely in the hands of the Canadians