Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The 100% Club

Share/Bookmark
    View GamerTag

Gamertag: Are You EXPd
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisdude69 View Post
    My latest 100% game was Elder Scrolls IV, which i really enjoyed. 70+ hours so not to much time wasted but it was alot easier as i was invisible for nearly the whole game. Lol.
    My most proud 100% game is BFBC2, 200+ hours online and probably one of my favourite games to play with the xbf nut jobs.
    you wont have done vietnam though chris lol. although its not too hard to max out, just needs time. and its easy to put in the time cause its fun

View GamerTag

Gamertag: chrisdude69
    Quote Originally Posted by Are You EXPd View Post
    you wont have done vietnam though chris lol. although its not too hard to max out, just needs time. and its easy to put in the time cause its fun
    Well it says 100% on my xbox at the minutte, when i get back it wont take long to complete vietnam. My next task is Viva Pinata. Not looking forward to it.

Except all those gold weapons and the Huey kills >_<

I did THOR: God of Thunder last night for 1000G
    (and an amazing 3,000TA for a game that only requires intermediate skill to finish.)

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Are You EXPd
    would the high TA score not just be because its new? same with la noire, my score for that has been collapsing every day

zZGRIMJIMZz Guest
    i finished 2 100% yesterday i did lego pirates of the caribean and smackdown vs raw 2011 only other game ive 100% is smackdown vs raw 2010 for 200 gs ive done harms way and i think thats it

View GamerTag

Gamertag: After8mintz
    Doing No Border and Completing the game for 120Gs no mean a easy thing to do, you have to try and build a mech that will easy destory the enemies without u dying too much on Front Mission Evolved, sorry wrong post should be the last achievements post

Quote Originally Posted by Are You EXPd View Post
    would the high TA score not just be because its new? same with la noire, my score for that has been collapsing every day
    yes it's lost atleast 100TA in the last week, i think it'll flatline around 2250. A lot like Clash of the Titans did, it isn't a great game i can see people giving up, especially on the bosses!

VampireCat Guest
    Finished X-Men Wolverine last week and now started Alan Wake on my Katakl1zm tag.

Alan Wake is awesome !

Captain Animal Guest
    Retail:

TES: Oblivion
    Madden NFL 09
    Madden NFL 11
    Bionic Commando

XBLA:

3 on 3 NHL Arcade
    Pacman CE DX
    Madden NFL Arcade

I've got a few games that I only need a few more achievements to complete but I'm just working up the momentum to get back into them lol!

LEGO Batman - 1000G

finally got round to finishing this off. I also completed one of those Kinect Fun Lab games (Bobble Heads) for 50G 8/8... only took 50mins and 10 of that was working out how much Kinect hates sunlight.

currently on 97 completed games, 3 more to go!