Thread: Glitched Achievements

Share/Bookmark
    View GamerTag

Gamertag: Msross

Glitched Achievements

Which games currently have glitched achievements. Build up the list here so we know which games to avoid or to be wary of.

(EA games where the servers have been 'turned off' will be added to this list)

Dark Void
    GreaseMonkey 30Gs
    Requires upgrades of all weapons..
    If you play through the game & upgrade everything in 1 go, then this will unlock..
    However, if you upgrade weapons bit by bit and happen to die, then the achievement will be glitched.
    The weapon upgrades are also stored in the Gamertag profile meaning that even erasing the game save & restarting wont help!

Rayman Raving Rabids
    Greatest Rayman Ever 100Gs
    Requires the player to have 183.000 points in the game.. except doing all the available minigames perfectly will give 173.000 points..

Rayman Loves Challenge 50Gs
    going on from the one above, there is one final challenge that is unlocked in the game which requires the player to have 174.000 points... wait.. I can see the flaw..

Rayman Loves Drawing 100Gs
    connected to the above as this is the final challenge that cannot be unlocked.

Mx Razza Guest
    I heard some Black-ops achievements are glitched for certain ppl they are: Black Op Master, Veteran difficulty achievements

SolarDeathGod Guest
    alot of people say that "Chaudown" from Scott Pilgrim the Game is glitched, but in fact, they are just doing it wrong.

To do the achievement you have to summon all side characters. (Which is Knives Chau, Mr. Chau, and Mrs. Chau) You automatically have it for Scott, Kim, Ramona, and Stills. When you unlock Nega-Scott, you get Nega-Knives.

To unlock Mr. Chau, he appears randomly on the world map, go up to him and defeat him, to unlock him. And with him comes Mrs. Chau.

So to get the achievement, Summon Knives with all 4 main characters, and Nega-Knives with Nega-Scott (You get Nega-Scott after beating the game with the first 4 characters). Randomly when you summon Knives, Mr. Chau will come out, you only need to summon him with 1 person (any of them). And even more randomly Mrs. Chau will come out, you also only need to summon her 1 time with anyone.

So, in summary:
    Unlock Nega-Scott
    Call out Knives with all 5 Characters
    Fight Mr. Chau
    Constantly call out Knives until Mr. Chau comes out
    Constantly call out Knives even more until Mrs. Chau comes out.

View GamerTag

Gamertag: After8mintz
    I dont have any glitched achievements on Red Dead Redemption but i do have problem with the saves coz i got to 80% on the games stat but it went back to 77%, and i noticed i found all the locations and now it is saying i still got 4 more to find, i am glad i got the achievement before hand, but it is going to be hard to get 100%

View GamerTag

Gamertag: beaker smiles
    FIFA 11 has at least two glitched cheevos.

One Man Club - Play 50 games for the same club.
    While a handful of people are reporting this popping at 35-40 games, most seem to be playing 60, 70 or more games (there are even those who are reporting over 100 games played and no magic points). Personally I'm on 68 games according to the club stats, so even allowing for those games that didn't complete I should still be past the 50 mark, and yet I have nothing to show for it.

Hundred and Counting - Play 100 Head to Head matches
    As with One Man Club, there doesn't seem to actually be a set point for this to pop. There are reports of people playing 125-150 matches.

Quote Originally Posted by beaker smiles View Post
    One Man Club - Play 50 games for the same club.
    While a handful of people are reporting this popping at 35-40 games, most seem to be playing 60, 70 or more games (there are even those who are reporting over 100 games played and no magic points). Personally I'm on 68 games according to the club stats, so even allowing for those games that didn't complete I should still be past the 50 mark, and yet I have nothing to show for it.
    I got this one on about 20 games so I was rather pleased!

SolarDeathGod Guest
    im sure that those achievements have a different counter on the "games" basis

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Cmdr Ar3s
    Only 1 i've found so far is in UFC Undisputed 2010

Honorable Fighter - Touch gloves at the beginning of 10 matches.
    Have touched gloves about 100+ times in total and it still hasn't given it to me

Skate 2 glitches for me

Also Juiced 2 is known to be glitchy.

Osmosis on the PC has an unobtainable achievement, as does Arcania 4, Kung Fu Panda stage 11 in hard sometimes doesn't recognise if you 100 % it. Fight Night 4 online belts are nigh on unobtainable for the ach.

View GamerTag

Gamertag: Cmdr Ar3s
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed View Post
    Osmosis on the PC has an unobtainable achievement.
    Is it the 1 called <string test>?